Sunday, July 22, 2012

July Doings

It's been a while since I wrote on my blog. On Friday, July 13, Jill called to say she and Laura were in town wanted to meet for lunch. Laura suggested the Jantz Cafe. So, there they are, sitting across from me having lunch. I complimented Laura on her very pretty necklace, a horseshoe inbedded with sparkling stones. It was a birthday present from her boyfriend. Nice.
We played catch-up on what was going on in our worlds. They are keeping very busy.
Here's a picture of Kathryn with the beautiful quilt she made for Mandy, my granddaughter and her great-niece. Kathryn worked hard on it and got it done in record time. She really did a beautiful job.
It must be hard to give away something when she puts so much into it.
Kathryn showed me material for her next project; a quilt for herself.
My daughter Sandy is always knitting. I think it must be difficult for her to give away some of the beautiful things she knits. Must be nice to have talent.


No comments: