Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday I picked up this picture at the Merced County Fair office of my daughter and granddaughter with Craig Morgan. My granddaughter had to come to Merced to see Craig Morgan's show at the fair. They were lucky to get "Meet & Greet" tickets to go backstage where this picture was taken.
When Laura went back to school, she told her friends that she met Craig Morgan. They didn't believe her. Now she will have proof, as soon as I mail this picture to her.
Also yesterday, we had a meeting at the Winton Historical Society at 1:30, so to save on gas, I decided I would go in the morning and take pictures of tombstones at the Winton Cemetery. Well, when I got there, my rechargeable batteries were DEAD! The one thing I should have remembered from the camera class is; "Always recharge your batteries before going to class" (or leaving home). So, I had to go buy some regular batteries and still had time to take a few pictures. I thought I would go back after our meeting and take pictures for the requests I had, but it was so hot by then. I did find two of them. Oh well, another day. I had several other errands to do and it seems like it's hard to think of more than one thing at a time. Good thing I gave up chewing gum.