Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Waiting Continues

I should've been moved by now. There has been a glitch somewhere. At first I was told the delay is because the selling price of my house had changed. Now I think it's more than that. The not-knowing is driving me crazy. I sure would like to know WHEN escrow will close. I need more than a couple days notice. Now that I've gotten used to the idea of moving, I can't wait to get there. I don't think I'll miss the big back yard after all and after Maggie gets used to the place, I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm thinking of having a cat door put in for her. I know she'll like that.

My granddaughter has 'retired' her blog, "the Dairy Princess Diaries." It was sad to see that but it's understandable. Her life has moved away from the dairy and time to put all that behind her. I'm very proud of Mandy, not only for what she has accomplished but for her personal outlook on life after all the hurt she has been through. Mandy is a smart gal and I know she and her husband will have a wonderful life together.

No comments: