Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Carol's Birthday

Carol's birthday was September 12. Her daughter and son-in-law had family over for a birthday dinner, complete with a delicious carrot cake. Mr. Opportunity from Honda was there and I took a picture of him and Carol. They look pretty chummy.
Carol's great-grandkids were so cute, playing together.
I've been looking for my favorite Butterfly bushes, but was surprised I couldn't find them, not even in Turlock. They won't be getting any more in until late spring. Now I wish I had taken cuttings from them before I moved. I thought it would be no problem to find Blue Chip and Adonis Blue or even Black Knight. They seemed so easy to find the first time around. Oh well. Maybe later.
I did get the fruit trees ordered. They won't be here until late January.
The Winton Old Timers reunion will be here before you know it. I have pictures I want to scan so I can return them before then. Then, there are more recipes to type for the Winton Centennial Cook Book. Sometimes when there is so much to do, I don't know what to do first.

No comments: