Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Sox

My daughter Sandy knitted these beautiful socks for me for Christmas. They are very warm and are keeping my feet toasty warm as I type this. Thanks Sandy.
I used to give my daughters warm socks for Christmas every year. Of course they were store-bought, not special hand-knitted ones.
I really love these made especially for me.
I came down with a sore throat last Thursday night. So, unfortunately I had to cancel the plans I had for the 24th and Christmas Day. I didn't think it would hang on this long. I am still staying inside, trying to keep warm, watching TV, popping Tylenol pills every 8 hours. When the medicine runs out my bones and muscles ache.
I hope this goes away soon.
But, it is a good excuse to lay about and be lazy!!
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

2 comments:

underdutchskies said...

I'm so glad they fit! They look very cozy and warm on your feet. I'm happy to repay all those nice socks you gave me every Christmas. :-)

Lorraine said...

Sandy, they fit perfectly. I really enjoy wearing them.
I'm lucky you are such a talented knitter.