Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bummer

Oh, Bummer!! I caught a cold Thursday night and wasn't able to help with the estate sale with the Atwater Methodist people. That was disappointing. Missed church this morning and decided to cancel my appointment with my reflexologist tomorrow morning.
I've been staying inside and trying to keep warm. Maggie the cat and I have taken lots of catnaps. She's become quite a lap-kitty.
I'm thinking I'll have to miss Bible Study tomorrow night also. It will probably be cold at night again.
I have two lunches to go to this week, so I gotta get rid of this head cold.
Last week I went to the Winton Cemetery to get more information for an article I'm writing for the Winton Historical Society's newsletter. While there I took more pictures of tombstones. There are now 964 photos at flickr.
I didn't notice this bench before in the Cypress Gardens area. Looks like a good place to sit and rest awhile. I'm hoping to take more tombstone pictures before the month is over. I'd like to have 1,000 uploaded. Maybe the weather will warm up a little.

No comments: