Friday, January 29, 2010

Beautiful Card

Isn't this a beautiful card? It came all the way from the Netherlands. My daughter is so nice to me in my old age. LOL This card reminds me of the silhouette pictures I have hanging on the wall, except the pictures are black silhouettes and this is a very pretty red. Along with this birthday card came a beautiful silver pin that sparkles with hematite stones in the shape of a musical G clef. I just Love It. Thanks Sandy!! Maybe I can do something nice for you sometime. (grin)

Yesterday a friend came over to show me how to create a website. I've been thinking about that for a long time and was hoping this friend would have the time to help me get started. I am so happy that she is willing to help me. It might not be as difficult as I thought, but it will take some time to do what I want to do before it will be ready to upload. The website where I used to send pictures of tombstones to hasn't been updated for a year now. The last 36 pictures I sent have not shown up, so I decided I'd like to do it myself. This is going to take a long time, especially since I have other projects that have a higher priority right now. But one of these days it will be there and with more than just pictures of tombstones.
It will be great!! Just you wait and see.
I'll be sure to put a link to it on my blog when it's ready.

No comments: