Monday, February 8, 2010

Live Health e-mails

A Live Health email was sent to me by mistake. Since it was from a relative, I thought I would go ahead and click accept instead of reject to the request to add her to "my friends network" which I didn't know I had. Well after typing in my name and address and creating a password, I decided to go back and read that last page over again. It wouldn't let me go back, so I closed it. Later I found out it sent emails to everyone in my address book!!! I didn't realize this until I started hearing from people. What a sneaky thing to do. I don't appreciate emails that do that. It feels like a scam or spam at the very least.
I did do a virus scan with my free AVG anti-virus program and it didn't find anything, but I am still mad and embarrassed that this website sends out emails like that. There should be some way to stop them from putting that in their websites.
I hope most people were smarter than me and just deleted it.

No comments: