Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Porch: Before & After

Remember my "Wall of Boxes" back in July when I first moved here? It was overwhelming! What to do with all that stuff?? Somehow it got whittled down, one box at a time. It took forever. Like 6 months!! But here it is today. No boxes in sight.
I'll have to admit there are still some boxes in the spare bedroom that need to be sorted out. lol. Little by little, I guess. But of course not nearly as many boxes as in the top picture.
I'm wondering how heavy a piano can you put inside a mobile home? I went to George's in Atwater today, you know he restores player pianos. He has one for $1500. that I would sure like to have. He says it's 100 years old and weighs about a ton. Wow. Much more than the piano I have now. He has 4 player pianos, plus others. He has one for $600. Maybe the park managers would buy it for our clubhouse. lol. I just hate to get rid of my 200+ player piano rolls. It was so much fun to peddle the piano and sing along. The rolls have the words printed on them.

No comments: