Friday, February 22, 2013

Lunch at Jack's House


Yesterday Carole D. and I had lunch at Jack's house. Here is a picture of him slaving over the kitchen stove, cooking spaghetti for us.

Charley hasn't fixed the brakes on his pickup yet, so he arrived for lunch on his tractor. Actually he can go pretty fast on it. Good thing. I think it's about 4 miles between his house and Jack's.
Charley is researching a story for the Winton Historical Society's newsletter, so I was anxious to hear about that.
I don't think I'm going to get it anytime soon.
I need to get stories/articles from people by March 15 for the newsletter. I have a couple of very small coupons that will expire by the end of March.
Next Thursday, February 28, the Thursday morning Bible Study group at the Atwater Methodist Church will begin studying Adam Hamilton's new book, "The Way" Walking in the Footsteps of Jesus. We will have the video to go along with the book, so it's going to be very interesting. Adam Hamilton had the video made on one of his trips to the Holy Land.

No comments: