Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Potluck

Sunday was the Christmas party in Hornitos at my sister-in-law's. My sister Carol went with me. I don't really like to drive through Merced Falls and on to Hornitos by myself, so I was glad for the company.
The Richards and Riise families were well represented. Here is a picture of Kathryn and her great-grandkids. Sorry I don't know how to get the glare off the eyeglasses.
We had a good visit and we all stuffed ourselves with lots of good food. To see more pictures of those present go to this set at flickr. We had a nice gentle rain all afternoon.It was dark driving home, had a detour on G Street and got lost somewhere north of the junior college. Oh well, it was dark, what can I say?

1 comment:

underdutchskies said...

You should use your TomTom! :-)