Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday

Life is back to normal as far as Maggie is concerned. She is my happy, lovable cat again. Here is a picture of her on top of the cookbook bookcase. Notice the small windmill by her feet. I don't know how she figured out the paddles would go around, but she played with it and made it spin around. She's a smart one, that cat. (And Spoiled)
Today Carol and I had appointments with Miguel in Turlock. Again I had spots on my feet that hurt. One was for my head. Miguel asked if I've been dizzy. I never mentioned that to him, but when I lay back on my pillow, I would get really dizzy and would try to find a different position. I was concerned about it, but I guess not enough to go to my MD. Miguel said there was some kind of blockage near the top of my head. The appointment was before noon and my face was hot all afternoon.
The recipes have started coming in. THANK YOU!! We need a LOT MORE, of course. It's interesting to see the different ones that people have sent in. Have you sent in your recipes yet?
It was decided to print the Winton Hometown News every other month, instead of each quarter. That will be two more per year. We should be able to find enough material for that. The newsletter that just went out then will be the March/April issue.
The next one (May/June) will be mailed out in May. And yes, it's still fun!!

No comments: