Sunday, October 25, 2009

Company's Gone

Enjoyed the visit with Sandy and Dol, but all good things must come to an end. They are now back home in the Netherlands. Sandy finished a knitting project on the flight back home and started another one. Here is a picture of her, knitting in my back yard.




















Dol mowed the grass for me. It was getting a bit tall and shaggy looking.
They showed me how to run the DVD player. I was afraid to mess with it and then not be able to get it back to the TV. So, that was a major accomplistment.
Friday I have an appointment at the Hearing Center at Costco. I told Sandy a hearing aid will be life-changing for me. I might even start watching movies again.
Sandy and Dol were here to attend Mandy and John's wedding on the 17th.
They will come back for a visit next year. I wish they lived closer, but I'm grateful I get to see them once a year. It could be worse.

No comments: