Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Still More Packing


Mandy and John came down over the long 4th of July weekend. They worked their buns off. It was not a holiday.
They finished packing me up and John even mowed the grass as you can see in the above photo. He even looks like he's enjoying it. Really?
It wears me out.
Here is Mandy, packing up stuff from the shelves in the utility room. John finished packing the kitchen. Mandy cleaned out the hall closet. They both sorted the boxes and stacked them in the garage. They both did a LOT of work. This was Mandy's third weekend down. I don't know what I would have done without them.
My sisters came on two different days to pack my stuff. I'm sure I have too much.
I finally got the key to the mobile. It sure didn't look as nice after they moved out. I had my cleaning lady come out today and she will be there again tomorrow. That sure made a big difference.
My neighbor lady peddles her bike over to the pool every afternoon from one to two. She invited me to join them. I will before too long. I know I will enjoy living there with people around my age. I can't imagine Maggie the cat liking it as well as here, she has so many places to hide in the backyard, but I guess she will get used to it. I hope she'll be able to stay out of the cat traps that people put out on occasion.

No comments: