Saturday, July 23, 2011

Winton Rec

Carolyn and I were at the Winton Park today (Saturday) for the Winton Recreational celebration. The little kids played T-Ball and some were able to hit the ball thrown to them. They were cute and fun to watch.
We were glad to have a breeze and be in the shade of the big tree. We were there representing the Winton Historical Society with the Winton Centennial recipe books and the souvenir mugs. Also had the Memories of Winton book available.
Other booths were there, one was clown face painting.
Two little girls were so happy with their big red lips. They were going around showing everybody. So I asked them if I could take their picture with their pretty lips. I don't know who they are, so I hope their parents don't mind.
Anyway, they were very cute and they looked like they were having a lot of fun.

No comments: