Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Home Party

Carolyn and I went to Roxanne's "Celebrating Home" party last night. Pictured is the dealer, Patricia Cox who lives in Atwater. She and Roxanne made Taco soup in the bean pot for the guests. It took 18 minutes in the microwave.
Here's a picture of the beautiful Bean Pot that Carolyn and I ordered. It's so pretty we couldn't resist it. And $30.00 off until the end of March. I also ordered one of the little recipe books for the Bean Pot. This morning I found other quick and easy microwave recipes online for it.
Call Roxanne Tolleson if you would like to see their catalog.
The company used to be called Home Interior. (I think)
It was an interesting evening. Pat showed us lots of other pretty useful things.
Carolyn and I bought the wire carrier for the Bean Pot. We're going to take them to the potlucks here in the park and make everyone jealous! LOL

No comments: