Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Marvelous Maggie

Here's a picture of Marvelous Maggie when she still trusted me 100%. Not anymore! Sunday night as I was combing her with fine-tooth comb, I found SIX fleas on her. Yikes! I know how she hates that medicine that I apply to the back of her neck. It's been several months since I did that because I haven't found fleas on her lately, up until now. So, this morning I managed to hold her still long enough to squeeze the tube of medicine on her skin where she can't reach it. After one minute, she took off ran outside through her cat door and didn't come back in for a long time. She kept her distance from me. All day today she acted like she was afraid of me and wouldn't come near me. I wonder if that medicine stings on the back of her neck. I feel really bad, but have to get rid of the fleas. I guess she'll come around in a day or two.

No comments: