Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lazy Saturday

This morning we went to the Jantz Cafe for breakfast. Rosalie and Claudia joined us there. We went early; 7:30. I forgot to take a picture. In 2008, Rosalie and Claudia went with me to visit Sandy and Dol in the Netherlands. They had a nice short visit together.

We're having a lazy Saturday afternoon. Sandy is sitting on the porch reading a book. It's been a little windy today, not a good day for sitting around the pool.

Dol is dividing his attention between the iPad and a game on TV.
Earlier today they watched a couple of football games from Europe on TV.
Yesterday afternoon they gave Maggie the flea medicine on the back of her neck. She is not happy about that. She is keeping her distance from all of us. Maggie did sleep on my bed last night, so she's not as mad at me as she is with Sandy and Dol.
I guess the medicine is not affecting her as bad as I thought it did last time. She just doesn't like it and lets us know. She'll get over it.
Maggie jumped in front of the computer a while ago to let me know she wanted her canned cat food. But then she went right back outside and under the car. She's mad, but she still gets hungry after all.

No comments: