Monday, June 4, 2012

Mystery Solved

For nearly two years, I've been wondering if some stray cat has been coming in Maggie's cat door during the night and eating her food. Sometimes it just seemed like too much food was missing the next morning. People suggested I buy a security camera and point it to the cat dishes, but I never got around to doing that.
Well, Sandy and Dol arrived late Saturday night and they were later awaken at 2:30 in the morning by Maggie's loud cat scream.
They got up to investigate and there was a strange tabby cat in the kitchen and Maggie was hiding under the piano bench.
I slept through the whole thing.
Poor Maggie. Who knows how many times she fought off the intruder while I blissfully slept totally unaware?
Now we lock the cat door during the night!!!

No comments: