Thursday, June 25, 2009

Strawberry Lemonade

Strawberry Lemonade is another picture of a Butterfly Bush. I only have 8, so you have almost seen them all. This one with the variegated leaves won't get as tall as most of my others.
This perennial flower is called Agastache Barberi 'Tutti Fruitti.' When I bought it, it had one stem, but the flowers were much larger. I gave it some 'Shake & Feed' so I hope the flowers will get bigger. Last evening, I saw a Humming Bird, getting nectar from the flowers, going up and down the stem and then going to another branch. So, I guess the flowers are big enough. I planted it for the Hummers anyway. It's so much taller than I expected it to be. I'll have to transplant some of the flowers in my 'sand box,' some got too big and are crowding others.

No comments: