Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Not Over Yet

My daughter Sandy, just finished this Ishbel scarf and mailed it to me. Another Christmas present!!
It's so beautiful, I'm sure I will wear it a lot. I stole this photo from her pictures at flickr.
Sandy is an expert knitter and is always making something. This beautiful scarf should be here in about a week, a normal time frame for mailing packages from the Netherlands.
I finally ordered a Christmas present for Maggie. I know she will love it. It's a Cat Tree from Molly and Friends. They are really well made and should last forever. Right now Maggie jumps on the bookcase, which is 4 feet tall to look out the patio door. She likes to keep an eye on the backyard and of course the higher up she is, the more she can see. The Cat Tree I ordered is 5 1/2 feet tall with 4 beds or cradles at different heights. I know she will use it a lot. Maybe that will keep her off the bookcase and the far end of the table. (The tree will be closer to the patio door.)
I'm disappointed that it won't be shipped until late February. BUT, shipping is free. Can't beat that.

No comments: