Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Is Over

Mandy and John came down the weekend before Christmas. Saturday night we went to Nagame's for dinner. It's traditional for us to go there whenever they are in town, or when Sandy and Dol are here also. My husband John and I used to go there quite often, and any birthday or anniversary, we celebrated here at our favorite restaurant. The food is always delicious.
The next day (the Sunday before Christmas) we went to the Christmas party at Kathryn's in Hornitos. I was glad Mandy and John were able to come down this year and see the Richards relatives. The above picture of them was taken at the party. It was nice seeing everyone. I took several pictures, but not all pictures were flattering, so only uploaded about 8 of them at flickr.
I had several invitations for Christmas dinner, but decided to stay home and make my favorite salads and have lots of treats on hand. It's been non-stop eating ever since!! I still have lots of left overs.
The day was quiet, but still enjoyable. It seemed like Sunday, but a special Sunday.
So now Christmas is over, the music is back to my old favorites on the radio and TV music channels. I hope everyone survived as well as I did.
The new year will soon be here and time to make out your new lists.
I think I'll get started on mine.

No comments: