Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Garden Gnome

I got this garden gnome from my daughter Sandy today. It arrived by UPS on my birthday. What timing!!
This cute little gnome has a watering can and is watering flowers.
I was searching online for gnomes some time ago and now I remember talking to Sandy about it. I was going to order one just like this, but for some reason I didn't. And here it is today! What a surprise! I completely forgot we talked about them.
Thank you Sandy and Dol.

A few years ago Sandy sent her dad a gnome, he's the one on the right with the green hat. Is he panning for gold? That was John's hobby at one time. Or maybe he's just watering the yard.
I love gnomes, they are so whimsical and cute.
My birthday gnome is in the middle. He has a couple of friends to keep him company.

No comments: