Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It Blows My Mind

I had a dental appointment in Merced today, so decided to get my car cleaned inside and out. It really needed it. They were very thorough today.
Afterwards I did a little shopping at the Mall. It wasn't until I was parking the car at In-N-Out that I noticed my American Express card in the cup holder on the passenger side.
Whoa, that blew my mind. Where did that come from? Then I noticed it had a 2010 expiration date. It was my OLD card. The one I lost in 2008. I searched high and low for it and couldn't find it anywhere.
I'm always looking under the car seats for lost items. I wonder where they found it. Good thing the number was no longer good on that old card. When I called to get a new card, they also gave me a new number.
I went to my bank to get some cash before coming home. A couple of hours later, the lady at the bank called to ask if I had been in today to get X amount of dollars? Well, yes.
She forgot to subtract it from my account!! Alright!!
Guess she wasn't able to balance out. LOL.
It's been a weird day.

No comments: