Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Horse Shows Etc.


Laura took her horse Justin to his first Horse Show in Durham in Northern Calif. last Sunday. According to my son-in-law, both were nervous, but both did very well.
Laura's been going to the Horse Shows for several years, riding her instructor's horses and she has always done very well, with many ribbons and other prizes to prove it. Her horse, Justin, is young, so that's why it was his very first show.
My daughter says Justin loves Laura and wants to please her.
I've been waiting for Mandy to link this story on her blog: It's a very neat article about her cheese making expertise in a Sacramento magazine. Finally decided to post it myself. btw, here is Mandy's blog. I love reading it.
My grandson, Tom is busy with his Ag projects from school and helping on the dairy. All great kids!!
From a Proud Grandma

No comments: