Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year - New Ideas

I'm off to a good start on my "Resolution" to try at least one new recipe a week. Tonight I ordered three new cookbooks. I have a lot of cookbooks already, but it was frustrating trying to cut the recipes down so I wouldn't have leftovers for a week. The three books had good reviews and so this is what I ordered: "Healthy Cooking for Two (or Just You)" by Frances Price; "Eating Well Serves Two: 150 Healthy In a Hurry Suppers" by Jim Romanoff and "Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book." I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't have a Rachael Ray cookbook. I started watching her show after my granddaughter, Mandy appeared on her show in November of last year. Some of her recipes look quite interesting. I am excited about browsing through my new cookbooks!
Click here to see Mandy on the Rachael Ray Show.

No comments: